Automatic Enrolment from A4G Payroll
Auto Enrolment is a new Government initiative that will affect every single Employer between now and early 2018.
The initiative is in place to ensure that all Employers enrol their staff into a workplace pension scheme and pay contributions into it. The law on workplace pensions has changed and every Employer with staff working in the UK must comply.
If you have staff this will affect you. Do you know what you need to do in order to be compliant with The Pensions Regulator? Failure to do so can lead to significant daily fines!
Have you considered the time, additional skills, resources and software needed in order to meet these requirements?
Having read the above questions, could you be looking for some assistance in order to prepare for Auto Enrolment?
We are here to help!
It is essential for all businesses to have a qualifying workplace Pension scheme (QWPS) in place by what is referred to as their ‘Staging Date’. This is in order to be compliant with The Pensions Regulator and to avoid the risk of incurring enforcement action or penalties due to non-compliance.
The Payroll and Wealth teams within the A4G group have worked in conjunction to provide A4G Auto Enrolment Solutions, through this we can ensure that you are prepared for Auto Enrolment by carrying out a number of processes on your behalf. These include:
- Establishing your staging date and creating your action plan
- Providing a report with recommendations of suitable pension providers
- Assessing your workforce and providing you with a forecast of the likely cost of Auto Enrolment to your business (Based on existing salary levels).
- Manage your written communication with staff on your behalf, ensuring that your correspondence (which is mandatory) with Employees is compliant with The Pensions Regulator.
- Providing your chosen Pension provider with the contributions data required.
- Payroll software training for businesses running their own payroll
Please visit our dedicated Auto Enrolment website www.a4g-autoenrolment.co.uk to find out more and to download our free checklist.
If you are interested in having a free initial consultation why not give us a call on 01474 561153 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our auto enrolment team will call you back.