Top reasons why you should get your tax return completed quickly
Here are a few reasons why you should want to get your tax return completed this year:
- More notice about impending tax bills, giving you time to arrange your finances.
- We have more information to hand and time to discuss ways in which you can reduce your tax liabilities.
- If you're applying for a mortgage or for finance, the tax return has to be filed before we can request the forms from HMRC that the majority of lenders now require.
- Avoid penalties and interest - who wants to pay HMRC more than is absolutely necessary!?
- Reduce the risk of enquiry, as last minute rushes can lead to misunderstandings and crucial information not being provided to us.
- Focus on other important things in your life, whether that be family, business or most likely both. No one wants to be thinking about Tax at Christmas or New Year!