We're exhibiting at the Swanley Expo!
Aug 30, 2018
Come and visit us on 11th September, at the Alexandra Suite, Saint Mary's Road, Swanley BR8 YBU.
We are excited to be exhibiting at the Showcase Swanley Expo on the 11th September.
Why not come along and meet us and other businesses involved in this event?
It will be informal and relaxed, designed to offer local businesses the opportunity to showcase their unique businesses and to provide participants with interesting talks, networking and a light lunch.
The day will be opened by The Rt Hon Sir Michael Fallon MP and there will be some fantastic speakers throughout the morning to compliment the variety of business stands exhibiting. The day will run as follows:
- 9.30: Doors open to the public
- 10.00: Official opening from the Rt. Hon. Sir Michael Fallon MP
- 10.15: Workshop 1 – Zoe Cairns, ZC Social Media – Creating your business social media strategy
- 11.00: Workshop 2 – A4G LLP – Making Tax Digital. We will be detailing everything you need to know about what is going to be "one of the most digitally advanced tax administrations in the world."
- 11.45: Workshop 3 – Stephen Nash, CEO Swanley Town Council – Funding, Grants, Business to business loans and creating a BID
- 12.30: Lunch and networking
- 14:30: Close
Entrance is free, and you can pre-register your attendance to fast tract your arrival on the day.
We really hope you can join us at the Showcase Swanley Expo 2018 and join our vibrant business community.
If you'd like to find out more about Making Tax Digital, you can book a MTD Discovery session. This will include a consultation with one of our Principal Advisers and a demo of one or all of the following: Xero, Chaser and Receipt Bank.